Big Drive Raffle
Ballygiblin GAA Big Drive Raffle Terms and Conditions
- Ballygiblin GAA under a lottery licence granted by Cork District Court on 7th October 2022. Registered address Gurteenaboul, Mitchelstown, Co. Cork.
- The prizes are provided by Ballygiblin GAA. First prize is a 2023 registered 1.8 litre Toyota Corolla Luna Hybrid. Second Prize which has been kindly sponsored is a 2 night midweek overnight stay for 2 people at the Cliff House Hotel Ardmore or Cliff at Lyons Estate, incl. dinner with house wine and breakfast. Third Prize is cash to the value of €1,000. Fourth and Fifth Prize is cash to the value of €500.
- 2023 registered 1.8 litre Toyota Corolla Luna Hybrid
- It is important to note that the winner of the draw will be the first registered owner.
- The warranty with this vehicle is 3 years or 100,000 km.
- The photograph of the car used for the promotion of the raffle is for illustration purposes only. The colour of the actual prize may vary.
- The Prize is exclusive of any type of insurance and road tax.
- The Prize is not transferable to another person.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability to the winner for any dissatisfaction with the Prize.
- The Prize is provided “as is” and the Promoter does not make any representation nor give any warranty in respect of the Prize. Main features of the 1.8 litre Toyota Corolla Luna Hybrid includes: Toyota Safety Sense 2; Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian day & night-time and Cyclist daytime detection; Road Sign Assist; Automatic High Beam; Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control; Full-range Adaptive Cruise Control; Lane Trace Assist; 16" alloy wheels; 8" Toyota Touch system; Apple CarPlay /Android AutoTM; Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB); Rear-view camera; Dual zone climate control; 7" TFT information screen; LED front fog lamps; LED headlamps; LED daytime running lights; LED rear lights; Power, coloured, heated door mirrors; Passenger front seat manual height adjustment; Rear armrest; Illuminated entry; Dusk sensor; Painted lower radiator grille; eCall emergency call system.
- The Big Drive Raffle is running between 7th October 2022 and 18th March 2023 and is limited to 2,500 entries.
- The Raffle Draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over as at the date of the Raffle Draw who has purchased a ticket between 7th October 2022 and 18th March 2023.
- By taking part in this Raffle Draw, the participant is deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of this promotion and agrees to be bound by them.
How to Enter the Raffle Draw
- Entry to the Big Drive Raffle is by means of a raffle ticket specially commissioned by the Promoter https://member.clubforce.com/tickets_m.asp?LL_ID=2924&intTE_ID=2429#topp and/or by purchasing a ticket from the representative of the promoter. Tickets purchased online for the Big Drive Raffle will receive an email with their confirmation of payment and will be entered into the draw with those purchased directly from promoter’s representatives. Tickets must be retained as proof of purchase.
- At the point of purchase of the raffle ticket, purchasers will be asked to provide their first name, last name, postal / email address, and contact number.
- Failure to provide any of the foregoing information or accurate contact details at the point of purchase may result in an inability on the part of the Promoter to contact the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability to the winner for any failure on the part of the winner to provide full and accurate contact information.
- Raffle draw tickets are priced at €50 per ticket. By purchasing a ticket, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your reference) and to take part in any publicity relating to the Raffle Draw, if invited to participate by the Promoter.
- The winning tickets will be drawn by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter for that purpose on March 18th March 2023 at a time & location to be confirmed. A second or third draw will take place if the first or second winner chosen is unable to meet the T&Cs or is unable to be contacted.
- The decision of the Promoter as to the winner and validity of the entry is final and no correspondence with third parties will be entered into.
How to claim
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner within 5 weeks of the Raffle Draw using the contact details supplied upon purchase of the raffle ticket, and the name of the winners will be posted on Ballygiblin’s GAA social media platforms and website.
- The Promoter will not enter into correspondence with third parties and will not use alternative contact details to those supplied upon purchase of the raffle ticket.
- The Raffle Draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over at the date of the draw and the winner must produce driving license or passport identification on the collection of the prize.
- If a winner does not claim the Prize, does not respond within 5 weeks of their details being posted on the social media platform/website of the Promoter, or is unable to provide a valid identification, such winner waives the right to claim the Prize and the Prize will be awarded to the winner chosen in a second draw or third draw as necessary.
- Publicity Entrants agree and give consent that, if they win one of the prizes, the Promoter will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their name, town of residence and likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Raffle Draw and for related promotional purposes. A photo of the prize giving may also be used for promotional and awareness purposes.